SolarWorld SW 285 Mono (33mm Frame) panels with clear anodized (silver) frame. These 60 cell US made panels are a great choice for either grid tie solar electric systems for your home or business, off-grid battery based systems, and grid hybrid systems.
These SolarWorld Sunmodules meet the stringent SolarWorld quality standards, and meet and exceed all industry standards and certifications. They also carry a 25-year linear warranty to guarantee maximum performance through the lifetime of your system. SolarWorld carries out each step of the module manufacturing process in Hillsboro, Oregon and international factories. By using statistical process controls in every step in the manufacturing process, SolarWorld is able to maintain the highest level of quality, and employ a sophisticated, fully automated manufacturing process supported by the most technologically advanced equipment available - from crystallization to moduling.
Product Specs and Features of the SolarWorld 285 Panel:
- 285 Wp Module Output at STC.
- SolarWorld Sunmodules have been certified as PID free by 3rd party laboratories.
- High-performance monocrystalline cell structure
- Large Format Cells: 6.17 in x 6.17 in (156.75 x 156.75 mm)
- New 1.3 in (33 mm) frame compatible with both "Top-Down" and "Bottom" mounting methods
- With a maximum load capacity of up to 8500 Pa (178 psf), SolarWorld Sunmodules are designed to withstand heavy accumulations of snow and ice.
- Plus-Sorting guarantees highest system efficiency. SolarWorld only delivers modules that have greater than or equal to the nameplate rated power. The power tolerance ranges between -0 Wp and +5 Wp.
- SolarWorld Sunmodules have passed the most severe IEC 61701 salt spray test conditions proving their resistance to salty air which makes them ideally suited for installation in coastal areas.
- SolarWorld Sunmodules are ideally suited for long-term use in agriculture, as confirmed by the German Agricultural Society and TUV Rheinland.
- See PDF Spec Sheet linked below for additional information.
Performance guarantee for Sunmodule Plus solar panels:
**Ships via LTL truck freight--please call for freight quote as website will not calculate shipping automatically.