For applications with large power requirements such as large residential, commercial or village power systems.
The FLEXware 1000 accommodates all of the required protective devices in two enclosures with room for additional breakers and large AC and DC cable connections. The FW1000-AC and FW1000-DC enclosures are both designed to allow mounting in either a horizontal or vertical orientation to provide more installation flexibility and easier wiring connections. The FW1000 system uses two FLEXware MP mounting plates and one set of the optional DCA and ACA conduit adapters for each FX inverter installed.
The FW1000-AC breaker enclosure fits at the AC side of up to four FX Series Inverter/Chargers. Includes ground bus bar and two DIN mounting brackets for up to thirty-two DIN type breakers (not included) and two GFCI AC outlets (not included). Requires optional ACAs for connection of each FX Series Inverter/Charger. .
As with all of the FLEXware systems, order the necessary DC and AC breakers, AC input-output-bypass kits and all other additional components separately.
- For single, dual, triple or quad FX Inverter/Charger systems
- Accommodates up to four MX60 Charge Controllers and disconnects
- Designed for wall-mounting using two FLEXware MP mounting plates
- Compact design with room for expansion
- Can be used as a building block for larger systems
- Separate AC and DC enclosure models
- Optimized knock-out locations
- 1000 amp shunt assembly included
- space for two additional shunts included
- Ground bus bar included standard
- Powder-coated aluminum with stainless steel hardware