(4) Peimar 300W Mono Solar Panel
(1) Midnite Classic 150 MPPT Soalr Charge Controller
(1) Samlex EVO-2224 2.2kW 24V Inverter/Charger
(1) Samlex EVO-RC Remote
(1) SnapNrack 162" Standard Rail BLK (2pc)
(6) SnapNrack Bonding Mid Clamp 1.31-1.77" BLK
(4) SnapNrack Universal End Clamp
(4) SnapNrack Black Rail End Cap
(6) SnapNrack Bonding Metal Roof Base w/L-Foot
(1) SnapNRack Ground Lug 6-12AWG
(1) Midnite 3 Circuit Combiner Box
(1) 50A DC Breaker
(2) 15A DC Breaker
(1) Mini-DC Disconnect Power Center 250A
(1) Midnite Wizbang JR
(1) 500A Shunt
(2) 100' MC-4 Cable Extension
(15) 10-2 Tray-Cable per foot
TH-1200W. Our new mid-level Tiny House Off-Grid Solar System kit is here! This system is designed to mount 4 of our Italian-made Peimar 300W panels on your Tiny House roof using simple-to-install SnapNRack racking.
At 5 peak sun hours/day, this system will push out around 6000 watt hours of DC power per day! This is perfect for any Tiny House on wheels or foundation! What better way to spend your time doing what you want than to put solar on your Tiny House? Spend more time in the places you want without having to worry about hooking up to shore power.
TH-1200 Package Features:
Capable of pushing 6kWh of power at max for 5 peak sun hours.
2.2kWh of inverting power
MPPT Tracking (Maximum Power Point Tracking)
Pure Sine-Wave AC Power
Inverter is Hard Wire capable
separate AC inputs - one for grid (priority #1), one for generator (priority #2).
Batteries not included in this kit. See below for battery options:
Qty: 4 GC2 Tall type 6V AGM batteries. This will provide around 7.32kWh of stored power, 3.66kWh of usable power.
QTY: 8 GC2 Type 6V FLA or AGM batteries. This will provide around 10.8kWh of stored power, 5.4kWh of usable power.
*Ideally, battery capacity should not drop below 50%. This will increase the number of battery cycles, extending battery bank lifetime.