(6) Peimar 300W Mono Solar Panel
(1) Midnite Classic 150 MPPT Soalr Charge Controller
(1) Magnum MS4024PAE 4kW 24V Inverter/Charger
(3) SnapNrack 162" Standard Rail BLK (2pc)
(4) SnapNrack Bonding Rail Splice Bar BLK
(8) SnapNrack Bonding Mid Clamp 1.31-1.77" BLK
(8) SnapNrack Universal End Clamp
(8) SnapNrack Black Rail End Cap
(12) SnapNrack Bonding Metal Roof Base w/L-Foot
(2) SnapNRack Ground Lug 6-12AWG
(1) Midnite 3 Circuit Combiner Box
(1) 63A DC Breaker
(2) 15A DC Breaker
(1) Magnum Mini Panel MMP250-30D
(1) Midnite Wizbang JR
(2) 100' MC-4 Cable Extension
(15) 6-2 Tray-Cable per foot
TH-1800W. Our new top-level Tiny House Off-Grid Solar System kit is here! This system is designed to mount 6 of our Italian-made Peimar 300W panels on your Tiny House roof using simple-to-install SnapNRack racking.
At 5 peak sun hours/day, this system will push out around 9000 watt hours of DC power per day! This is the mucho grande system. Made for any tiny house with a roof size of at least 18' x 8'. Worry not about what you can power, because this system has you covered! Travel the country or just lay anchor in one spot. No matter where you are this system can provide you the peace of mind that you will not run out of power!
TH-1800 Package Features:
Capable of pushing 9kWh of power at max for 5 peak sun hours.
4kWh of inverting power
MPPT Tracking (Maximum Power Point Tracking)
Pure Sine-Wave AC Power
Inverter is Hard Wire capable
Two 120VAC output lines.
Can be combined for a 240VAC output.
Batteries not included in this kit. See below for battery options:
QTY: 8 GC2 Type 6V FLA or AGM batteries. This will provide around 10.8kWh of stored power, 5.4kWh of usable power.
QTY: 8 GC2 Tall Type 6V AGM batteries. This will provide around 14.64kWh of stored power, 7.32kWh of usable power.
*Ideally, battery capacity should not drop below 50%. This will increase the number of battery cycles, extending battery bank lifetime.