The Panel. Introducing Peimar's SG325P, their new 325 watt, 72 cell solar panel that utilizes polycrystalline solar cells and a sturdy clear aluminum frame. This solar panel achieves 16.74% overall module efficiency and 18.55% for cell efficiency. If you have the room, these bigger panels deliver big power at a reasonable price!
Buongiorno! Made in Italy, these 325W solar panels are popular in Europe, and are now available in the USA as quality, affordable options for either grid tied solar electric systems for your home or business, off-grid battery based systems, and grid hybrid systems.
Peace of Mind. Peimar stands behind these excellent modules, offering a 30 year linear power production warranty and a 20 year general product defect warranty!
Product Specs and Features:
- Pmax Nominal Output of 325W at STC.
- High-performance polycrystalline cell structure
- Large Format Cells: 6 in x 6. in (156 x 156 mm)
- 40mm aluminum frame
- With a maximum load capacity of up to 5400 Pa (112.8 psf)
- The power tolerance ranges between -0 Wp and +5 Wp.
- See PDF Spec Sheet linked below for additional information on this 325W solar panel.
|Peak Power (Pmpp)||325 W||Cell Type:||Poly-crystalline|
|Peak Power Voltage (Vmpp)||36.0 V||Cell Dims:||156mm x 156mm|
|Peak Power Current (Impp)||9.03 A||Length:||77 in.|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||44.6 V||Width:||39 in.|
|Short Circuit Current:||9.74 A||Depth incl. jbox:||1.57 in.|
|Max. System Voltage:||1000 V||Depth excl. jbox:||1.57 in.|
|Weight:||49.6 lbs.||Nominal Voltage:||24 V|
|Pallet Quantity:||27||Limited Warrantee:||30 years|
|Max Series Fuse:||15 A|