For applications with medium power requirements such as homes, light commercial or back-up power systems.
The FLEXware 500 accommodates all of the essential protective devices in two easy-to-install enclosures. The FW500-AC and FX500-DC are both designed to allow mounting in either a horizontal or vertical orientation to allow easier installation in space limited locations. The FW500 system uses a single FLEXware MP mounting plate and one set of the optional DCA and ACA conduit adapters for each FX inverter installed.
The FW500-DC enclosure fits at the DC side of one or two FX Series Inverter/Chargers. Includes ground bus bar, 500 Amp DC shunt assembly with negative TBB breaker mounting screws - holds up to eight 1 to 80 Amp, three 100 or 125 Amp and two 175 or 250 Amp panel mount breakers (not included). Requires optional DCAs for connection of each FX Series Inverter/Charger.
As with all of the FLEXware enclosures, order the necessary DC and AC breakers, AC input-output-bypass kits and all other additional components separately.
- For single or dual FX Inverter/Charger systems
- Accommodates one or two MX60 Charge Controllers and disconnects
- Designed for wall-mounting using the FLEXware MP mounting plate
- Very compact design with room for expansion
- Separate AC and DC enclosure models
- Optimized knock-out locations
- 500 amp shunt assembly included. Space for two additional DC shunts included
- Ground bus bar included standard
- Powder-coated aluminum with stainless steel hardware